background

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Too Many Things, Not Enough Time!

It's too bad I can't clone myself - - - that's the only way I'd have enough time to more thoroughly enjoy and experience all the things in my life that make me who I am...church activities, work, grandchildren, children, family activities, vacationing, reading a good book, crafting, crafting, crafting (and there are a lot of categories within crafting!!), camping, fishing, cooking, ... and the list goes on! It's been almost a month since I've posted. Within that month I've been busy with other things...obviously!! BUT...I did run across Tim Holtz's site this morning and he has 4 GREAT videos demonstrating his new Alterations product line! Now I know which things I want...ALL of them! Somehow I have to justify that (but I did order 2 of his new fade away embossing folders)! Check them out...you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment