background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm still here!

I need to do a better job with my blog...poor thing! Maybe that'll be one of my resolutions...among many! I'm still having fun crafting when I squeeze in the time (granddaughters come first!). I've been working on "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" quilt for my 3 yr. old granddaughter. Eric Carle is one of my favorite children's authors so I HAD to get this kit a couple years ago. It was a breeze putting it together and the quilting...well, my local quilt shop said, "Have fun with it! Do large colorful running stitch quilt stitches and have fun!" Well, I did. I'll post the finished product as soon as it's complete...it's getting close! :-)

Happy New Year everyone! May peace and plenty fill your households. May the Lord bless you with good fortune and good health and the moments to enjoy them all!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment