background

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blog Newbie Tip thanks to LadybugLair!

Thanks to the blog newbie tip on the LadybugLair blog I've enabled all comments to be directly sent to my email addy! I also learned that I had to enable the option for anonymous comments. Hope that makes it easier for those of you who might have had trouble commenting in the past...live and learn! And...Thanks to all who've responded to my posts with your lovely comments thus far! Check out LadybugLair's  blog for great organizing and storage ideas (among other ideas)! Thanks Linda!

3 comments:

  1. Brenda, you are very welcome. Glad this tip helped you out. Now, let's see if you get this notification in your e-mail. ;-)

    BTW, love your blog and I became a follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID get it in my email! Nothing is more satisfying than trying something new and have it work!! ;-D Thanks again, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking this post. I have been doing it the very hard way, plus most of my post never showed up. LOL Not to much into the computer.

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete