background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Do you love mini books and albums?

Mini albums are SO darn cute! My daughters and I have been having SO much fun making Meander books and journaling things in our lives. It's also given us an opportunity to revisit memorable moments together. While traveling online this morning I happened across several exciting sites with mini book/album tutorials! If you like mini albums you must visit those posted below. You'll be inspired!

Let's Book It with Tech'Knowledge'y

Scrapbook-Crazy

Accordian Fold Mini Scrapbooks


Here's a peek at the Meander book I've been working on that I promised to post when completed (I think it was in January...where'd the time go?). You ask...is it complete? I say...No, I keep finding little things to add!
Our first kayaking trip down the river and hubby and I at a campground.

Fishing along the kayak trip and the final approach to our destination...we made it! So much fun on a beautiful day in Michigan's upper peninsula!

Other camping adventures with friends including geocaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment